1. All Arab people must be considered belonging to one indivisible nation and hence ought to strive after the completion of this unity. However, diligence to Arab unity should not merely be an identity reflex since Arab unity is also a political, economic, social and historical necessity.
2. Considering and defending the Arabness of Palestine alongside the plight of struggle with its people towards the liberation of Palestine from the river to the sea. Hence, the Zionist entity ‘Israel’ remains a colonial settler base with no right to exist on any fraction of Arab soil. Furthermore we consider armed struggle and martyrdom as the unique strategy for liberating Palestine.
3. Striving after the liberation of all Arab territories, economies and societies which implies struggling against all forms of colonialism, imperialism and Zionism.
4. Struggling against all intrigues which purpose is to normalize relations with the Zionist enemy and all other sources of imperialism.
5. Encouraging the Arab youth in Europe to frequent universities and high schools in order to obtain high diplomas.
6. Reviving among our youth the Arabic language and Arab-Islamic culture by organizing cultural and educative activities.
7. Struggling against racial discrimination and Islamophobia in all fields of European society, particularly at the level of education and employment.
8. Creating an organic bond with Arab students in Europe and those living in the Arab World through continuous communication at both political and cultural levels.
Our slogan : To the top through knowledge Our hymn : All Arab countries are my nation/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJd4uDBV6P0&feature=related